As we recently updated our website you will need to follow the following instructions to access your BC-ABA website account. If you have any questions or complications please contact us.
Members – Password Reset Required
If you are a BC-ABA member you can still use your existing username or email address to log in however you will need to reset your password. Please also check your junk mail or spam folders if you do not receive the password reset email to your inbox.
Non-Members – New Account Required
If you are not a current BC-ABA member you will need to register for a new account to register for events. Simply create an account during the checkout portion of your registration process.
We’ve renovated! BC-ABA is happy to launch our new website. We hope you’ll enjoy the resources and ease of use for event registration and membership renewal. Big thanks to Julie Rankin for her fantastic work!
The British Columbia Association for Behaviour Analysis is now accepting applications for membership.
As a member of the British Columbia Association for Behavior Analysis, each member is entitled to access to current journal article subscriptions and information on upcoming events that offer CEU’s. Additionally, members of BC-ABA can receive reduced rates of membership for ABAI by registering with ABAI as a Chapter Affiliate.
Become a member
The BC-ABA Conference and Continuing Education Committee organizes an annual conference and continuing education opportunities. The committee also collaborates with local community organizations and parental advocacy groups to host events throughout the year.
View upcoming events
- 8th Annual Conference- Keynote Speaker Dr. Ron Van Houten
- Nancy Marchand-Martella and Ron Martella: 4 Big Ideas of Classroom Instruction and Navigating Behaviour Management in Today’s Classroom
- 7th Annual Conference – Keynote Speaker Dr. Mary Jane Weiss
- College of Psychologists of BC – Information Session
- 6th Annual BC-ABA Conference with keynote speaker Dr. William Ahearn
- Supervision Workshop presented by Dr. Guy Bruce, BCBA-D
- Promoting Speech and Language in Individuals Across the Autism Spectrum presented by Dr. Joanne Gerenser (co-sponsorship with Autism Community Training)
- Ready, Set, Coach: Supporting Kids with Autism in Community Recreation Activities presented by Dr. Stephanie Jull, BCBA-D (co-sponsorship with Autism Community Training)
- Toilet Training: It’s Never Too Late presented by Dr. Pat Mirenda, BCBA (co-sponsorship with Autism Community Training)
- 5th Annual BC-ABA Conference with keynote speaker Dr. Brian Iwata
- Functional Analysis and Treatment of Severe Behavior Disorders – Methods for Clinicians and Educators presented by Dr. Brian Iwata (co-sponsorship with Autism Community Training)
- 9th Annual Focus on Research, various presenters (co-sponsorship with Autism Community Training)
- 4th Annual BC-ABA Conference with keynote speaker Dr. Mark Durand
- 3rd Annual BC-ABA Conference with keynote speaker Dr. Peter Gerhardt
- 2nd Annual BC-ABA Conference with keynote speaker Dr. Raymond Romanczyk
- 1st Annual BC-ABA Conference with keynote speaker Dr. Ilene Schwartz