Application and Instructions
BC-ABA is holding its annual research award competition for undergraduate and graduate students. The results will be announced at the 12th Annual BC-ABA Conference on March 7th, 2020.
Award amounts will range from $500 for undergraduate students to $1000 for Masters or Doctoral students.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this research award:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program related to behaviour analysis
- Be a current member of BC-ABA
- Have recently completed a research project or be currently conducting research in behaviour analysis
- Be willing to present your completed research project at the BC-ABA Annual Conference in March, 2020 or March, 2021.
Applications will be weighted using the following evaluation criteria:
- Research proposal (page 3 of application): 50%
- Scholarly contributions (page 4 of application): 25%
- Distinctions, awards, research experience, and practicum or internship experience (page 5 of application): 25%
Fill out the application form and submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on January 31, 2020.
Hard copies and late applications will not be accepted.
The submitted application must be a maximum of four pages in length.