Application and Instructions
BC-ABA will be holding a research award competition for undergraduate and graduate students. The results will be announced at the 11th Annual BC-ABA Conference on March 9, 2018.
The British Columbia Association for Behaviour Analysis will be holding a research award competition for undergraduate and graduate students. Award amounts will range from $500 for undergraduate students to $1000 for Masters or Doctoral students.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this research award:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program related to behaviour analysis
- Be a current member of BC-ABA
- Have recently completed a research project or be currently conducting research
- Be willing to present your completed research project at the BC-ABA Annual Conference in March, 2019 or March, 2020
Applications will be weighted using the following evaluation criteria:
- Research proposal (page 3 of application): 50%
- Scholarly contributions (page 4 of application): 25%
- Distinctions, awards, research experience, and practicum or internship experience (page 5 of application): 25%
Complete the application form and submit it electronically to email@example.com by midnight on January 31, 2019. Hard copies and late applications will not be accepted. The submitted application must be a maximum of five pages in length.