Application and Instructions
The British Columbia Association for Behaviour Analysis will be offering up to ten bursaries to assist conference attendees with the costs of traveling to the conference from other areas of the province.
The bursary amount for 2020 is $150 cash plus free conference/workshop registration.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for this bursary:
- Be a current member of BC-ABA
- Reside in one of the following regions of British Columbia:
- Coastal Region (e.g., Sunshine Coast, Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands)
- Interior Region (e.g., Thompson, Okanagan, Cariboo, Kootenays)
- Northern Region (e.g., Terrace, Prince George, Haida Gwaii, Peace region)
Residents of Greater Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Squamish, Whistler, and Pemberton will not be considered for this bursary
- Priority will be given to those who have not previously received a conference travel bursary
Bursary applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are selected, you will receive a cheque at the conference. You must attend to receive the bursary.
Fill out the bursary application form and submit the completed form as well as proof of address electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for bursary applications is midnight on January 31, 2020. Hard copies and late applications will not be accepted.