This membership will be valid until August 31, 2020.
As a member of the British Columbia Association for Behavior Analysis, each member is entitled to discount rates for our conferences, access to current journal article subscriptions and information on upcoming events that offer CEU’s. Additionally, members of BC-ABA can receive reduced rates of membership for ABAI by registering with ABAI as a Chapter Affiliate.
- Hold a university or college degree in Applied Behaviour Analysis or related field
- Have been employed in a professional capacity, applying behaviour analytic principles in human, educational, health, business, or related service for at least one year
- Nominate and vote for the Executive Board in annual elections
- Discounts on registration fees for the BC-ABA annual conference, events, and other continuing education opportunities
- Access to the members-only section of the BC-ABA website
- Full-text access to the Journal of Applied Behaviour Analysis, Journal of Experimental Analysis of Behaviour, Behaviour Analysis in Practice, The Analysis of Verbal Behaviour, and The Psychological Record
- Eligibility for reduced fee Chapter/Adjunct membership from ABAI