BC ABA is looking for individuals to join the board of directors for the 2023-2025 term!
If you or a friend would like to get involved with BC-ABA, network with your colleagues and help build our behaviour analysis community in British Columbia, then now is the time!
We are looking for individuals who are interested in fulfilling the following purposes of the BC-ABA:
- To function in British Columbia, Canada, as the liaison with, and representative of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI).
- To advance behaviour analysis in the province of British Columbia. BC-ABA’s interests lie in basic science focusing on principles governing human and nonhuman behaviour (i.e., the experimental analysis of behaviour) as well as applied science focusing on application of those principles for improvement of socially important problems (applied behaviour analysis), and disseminating this information to stimulate interest in and correct misunderstandings of behaviour analysis in the general public.
- To work towards the regulation of behaviour analysis practitioners in British Columbia.
The following positions are available for the 2023-2025 term:
- Member At Large – Communications
- Member At Large – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Member At Large – Conference
- Student Representative
Nominations are open until November 19th, 2022. If you or someone you know would be a good candidate for the BC-ABA Board of Directors please complete the Nomination Form. Once completed, email the form, along with a photo of the nominee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the above positions, please email email@example.com. For up-to-date information regarding the 2023-2025 Elections, please subscribe to our Newsletter and follow us on social media!