2015 Conference – Information
7th Annual BC-ABA Conference
March 6th & 7th, 2015
University of British Columbia
|Who is the keynote?
|Who can attend?
- Any individual can attend the conference, but you need to be a member of BC-ABA to attend the pre-conference workshop
|How much does it cost?
- The pre-conference workshop is $30.00 (for members only) and the conference is $50.00 for members and $100.00 for non-members
|How do I become a member of BC-ABA?
- You can become a member of BC-ABA by clicking on the join BC-ABA tab and follow the instructions
|I am a BCBA or BCaBA, can I get CEUs at the conference?
- Yes, CEUs will be available for both the pre-conference workshop and the conference at a cost of $5.00 per CEU. We accept cash, check or credit. Don't forget to bring your BCBA number!
- For more information regarding the conference or pre-conference workshop you can download the conference program found below or email the conference committee at email@example.com
BC ABA 2015 Call for Papers SUBMISSION FORM
BCABA CEU application 2015
BC ABA call for papers submission INFORMATION
Keep updated with BC-ABA.
Sign up to our mailing list.
As a member of the British Columbia Association for Behaviour Analysis, each member is entitled to:
- discount rates for our conferences
- access to current journal article subscriptions (coming soon!)
- information on upcoming events that offer CEU’s
- reduced rates of membership for ABAI by registering with ABAI as a Chapter Affiliate.